Designer Shoe Warehouse (DSW) is giving away 1000 Free Pairs of Shoes when their Facebook fan page reaches 1 Million Likes!
Visit their Facebook Fanpage here.
DSW FREE SHOES CELEBRATION PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1) ELIGIBILITY: The DSW FREE SHOES CELEBRATION PROMOTION (“Sweepstakes”), sponsored by DSW (“Sponsor”) is open to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are 18 years of age or older and of the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, who have a valid email address and who are DSW Rewards members. Void where prohibited by law.
If you are not currently a member of the DSW Rewards Program, sign up at https://www.dsw.com/dsw_shoes/user/newRegistration.jsp. Please review all of the terms and conditions carefully before completing your enrollment form.
Employees, officers and directors of Sponsor and Partner, and their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all other entities directly associated with this Sweepstakes, as well as the immediate family members and members of the same household of any of the above are NOT ELIGIBLE to participate.
2) TIMING: The Sweepstakes begins on May 1, 2012 at 8:00 AM (EST) and ends on December 31, 2012 at 11:59 PM (EST) (the “Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes Period, the Sweepstakes will take place up to 10 random times (Each an “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
3) HOW TO ENTER: During each Entry Period at random times, Sponsor will post a message on Facebook announcing a specific milestone. During the current Entry Period Entrants must “like” the milestone description and follow any additional instructions provided by Sponsor. . Entries must not be in violation of any third party rights, in violation of any other law, or inconsistent with the image of the Sponsor; and must not be inappropriate or offensive. Entries that violate any of the above requirements as deemed by Sponsor in its sole discretion shall be void.
One (1) entry per person, per email address, and per household. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, deleted, incomplete, or late entries. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of any Entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter the Sweepstakes will be deemed to be the Entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
4) SELECTION OF WINNER: During each Entry Period Sponsor, or a representative of Sponsor, will randomly select a various number of winners There will be anywhere from fifty (50) to one thousand (1,000) winners depending on the milestone. At the beginning of each Entry Period Sponsor will announce how many winners will be randomly selected for the current Entry Period. All potential Sweepstakes winners will be notified by Sponsor via email with additional instructions. Prizes will be awarded upon verification by Sponsor that all Sweepstakes requirements have been met by the potential winners. Each Prize must be accepted as awarded and no substitution, transfer, conversion or assignment of Prizes will be allowed, unless at the discretion of the Sponsor which may substitute a Prize of comparable or greater value if the advertised prize becomes unavailable. Each potential winner will have 48 hours from the time Sponsor sends notification to accept and complete the official winner notification email requests before receipt of the Prize.
If potential winner does not claim prize by responding to notification within 48 hours or if potential winner is deemed ineligible, potential winner forfeits prize. Potential winners must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules; and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the prize to an alternate winner by randomly selecting from among all remaining eligible entries. Alternate winners are subject to all requirements set forth in these Official Rules. Odds of winning cannot be determined since number of entries is not capped.
Claiming a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
5) PRIZES: Each prize winner will receive one (1) DSW bonus card with a face value of fifty U.S. dollars ($50.00) which will be redeemable for merchandise at any DSW Store or on-line at dsw.com. The prize winners will receive an e-mail from Sponsor with additional instructions on how to collect prize. The approximate retail value (ARV) for each prize is fifty U.S. dollars ($50.00). All federal, state, local, and other taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of the applicable winner.
DSW bonus card expiration date can be found on the back of the Card. Card can be used to purchase merchandise at any DSW Store location in the USA or via the internet at dsw.com. The card may not be exchanged for cash. If lost or stolen, this bonus card cannot be replaced. Any DSW card balance remaining may be used for future purchases. Usage and redemption of the Bonus Card is subject to the terms and conditions of the issuing entity.
6) GENERAL: No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. All federal, state, local, and municipal laws and regulations apply. Any Entrant suspected of tampering with or disrupting any aspect of the Sweepstakes will be disqualified. All decisions of Sponsor are final. By your participation in the Sweepstakes, you (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules as well as Sponsor’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes, just as if you had signed this Agreement, (ii) represent and warrant that your entry is original, owned by you, and not previously published, (iii) agree to release, indemnify, and hold Sponsor and Partner, and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) harmless from any and all claims, liabilities, losses, and damages of any kind arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from your participation in the Sweepstakes, your acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize, and (iv) grant Sponsor a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, irrevocable, sublicensable, transferable right to exploit the copyright in your entry in any media now known or hereafter invented, without compensation or notification, except as prohibited by law.
This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Facebook.